- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Videocon d2h adds two new Malayalam channels
MUMBAI: In celebration of Onam, the harvest festival in Kerala, Videocon d2h has announced the addition of two new Malayalam channels, Flowers TV and People TV.
Flowers TV is a Malayalam general entertainment channel available on LCN 606 and People TV is a Malayalam news channel available on LCN 641. With the addition of these new channels, Videocon d2h now offers 28 Malayalam channels and services.
Videocon d2h executive chairman Saurabh Dhoot said, “This Onam, we are looking forward to strengthening our market share in Kerala as we continue to expand our already wide array of Malayalam channels and services. The addition of two new Malayalam channels will help bolster our leadership position in this market while showing Kerala consumers that we are committed to serving their entertainment needs.”
Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera added, “We are proud to demonstrate our consumer-centric approach by adding Flowers TV and People TV to our platform on such a fitting and joyous occasion. A large number of our subscribers will celebrate Onam and Kerala is a very important region for us so we are focusing on delivering them the best.”
The company offers 525 channels and services including a host of other regional channels.