- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Videocon d2h adds Star Sports 2 on its platform
MUMBAI: DTH operator Videocon d2h has added sports channel Star Sports 2 on its platform, taking its total offering to 18 sports channels and services.
The channel is available for subscribers on channel number 417.
Videocon Group director Saurabh Dhoot said, “We believe in increasing our channel offerings in every genre. This new channel will help us in engaging with the passionate sports fans like never before. This channel will connect with sports loving audience for our quality channels and services offered. We hope that this channel addition will trigger more action, more excitement and more love for sports.”
Videocon d2h boasts of a subscriber base of over 10 million and claims to have grown tremendously since it went pan India in February 2010. It offers over 490 channels and services, 27 Asli HD channels along with an array of regional channels in its bouquet.
Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera added, “Star Sports 2 is a sports channel dedicated to the die-hard fans of all kinds of sporting actions. With this channel, our customers can now enjoy the entire offerings of sports channels. This promise of giving the best of channels and services across genres has built trust for brand Videocon d2h.”