- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Videocon d2h adds Gujarati news channel Sandesh News to its offering
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Videocon d2h has added Gujarati news channel Sandesh News on its platform.
Videocon d2h said Sandesh News is available on LCN: 942.
With this addition, Videocon d2h now offers eight Gujarati channels and services.
Videocon d2h executive chairman Saurabh Dhoot said, “Addition of this new channel Sandesh News reconfirms our endeavour to add the best of regional channels, catering to our ever growing subscriber base. We look forward to provide every subscriber with a choice of selecting their favourite channels from our vast array of channels and services, thus keeping us at the forefront.”
Videocon d2h offers 500 channels and services.
Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera said, “The addition of Sandesh News will further encourage viewers to opt for a variety of content. Redefining the entertainment quotient with an array of channels and services is our focus area and we will be adding many more channels soon.”