- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Videocon d2h adds Focus Haryana channel to bouquet
MUMBAI: Videocon d2h has expanded its regional news channel offering by adding Focus Haryana to its direct-to-home (DTH) platform.
The 24×7 news and current affairs channel caters to the markets of Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Himachal and Jammu.
Focus Haryana will be available on channel number 755 on the platform. The new addition aims to keep the customers of Videocon d2h updated about the latest happenings in the region, current affairs, news analysis and more.
Videocon d2h currently offers 489 channels and services, including 27 HD channels.
Earlier this year, Videocon d2h had strengthened its regional offering with the addition of six new channels including Gujarat Samachar TV (Gujarati news channel), Oscar Movies (movie channel catering to the UP/Bihar region), Big RTL Thrill (action channel), Reporter TV (Malayalam news channel), Goodness TV (Malayalam religious channel) and God TV (Christian religious channel).