- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Videocon d2h adds Bhojpuri channel Anjan TV
MUMBAI: Bhojpuri entertainment channel Anjan TV has signed a carriage deal with direct-to-home (DTH) operator Videocon d2h. It is now available on channel No 861 on the DTH platform.
The deal will allow Anjan TV to reach 12.8 million households across India. The free-to-air channel is also available on Airtel Digital TV and all MSOs of Bihar and Jharkhand.
Anjan TV offers a programming mix of movies, music, daily soaps, reality, crime, cookery, comedy, travel and lifestyle shows.
“We are delighted to be associated with Videocon d2h and are looking forward to catering to the needs of its subscriber base across India. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome and promise wholesome entertainment to all our new viewers through this platform,” said Anjan TV head Anshuman Tripathi.
Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera added, “We continue to add more variety and value through our offerings. We want to offer the whole gamut of channels and services, empowering the consumer to opt for their preferred choice of language. We believe in delivering the best for our customers and are hopeful of achieving better penetration through the addition of this channel.”