- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Videocon d2h adds Bhojpuri channel Anjan TV
MUMBAI: Bhojpuri entertainment channel Anjan TV has signed a carriage deal with direct-to-home (DTH) operator Videocon d2h. It is now available on channel No 861 on the DTH platform.
The deal will allow Anjan TV to reach 12.8 million households across India. The free-to-air channel is also available on Airtel Digital TV and all MSOs of Bihar and Jharkhand.
Anjan TV offers a programming mix of movies, music, daily soaps, reality, crime, cookery, comedy, travel and lifestyle shows.
“We are delighted to be associated with Videocon d2h and are looking forward to catering to the needs of its subscriber base across India. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome and promise wholesome entertainment to all our new viewers through this platform,” said Anjan TV head Anshuman Tripathi.
Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera added, “We continue to add more variety and value through our offerings. We want to offer the whole gamut of channels and services, empowering the consumer to opt for their preferred choice of language. We believe in delivering the best for our customers and are hopeful of achieving better penetration through the addition of this channel.”