- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Technicolor delivers 11 millionth STB to Tata Sky
MUMBAI: Media and entertainment technology company Technicolor has commemorated 10th year of its partnership with India’s leading direct-to-home (DTH) service provider Tata Sky with the delivery of the 11 millionth Technicolor set-top box (STB).
The special milestone follows an earlier announcement in May for Technicolor to ship 4K STBs in volume to Tata Sky from early 2015.
“On behalf of Technicolor, I’d like to thank Tata Sky for its ongoing cooperation and congratulate the company on its achievements as India’s market leader. We look forward to continuing our partnership and helping to deliver even more successful and exciting services to consumers across India in future,” said Technicolor president of connected home division Michel Rahier.
Tata Sky MD & CEO Harit Nagpal added, “Over the past 10 years, Tata Sky’s vision has been to offer its customers the best and the most compelling video experience. Technicolor has been a true partner in that quest, delivering high quality products and services.
“And 2015 will be a great year for our partnership as we deploy 4K STBs across the Indian market, once again, underlying our commitment to delivering the most recent technologies and the highest quality content.”