- RSCRYPTO completes CAS integration into MStar K1, K5, K7 series chips
- Ryan school murder: Bus conductor granted bail, but no clean chit till yet
- 'Padmavati' row: Let CBFC do its job, says Information and Broadcasting ministry
- Screen 'S Durga' at IFFI, says Kerala High Court
Tata Sky’s special Children’s Day offering
MUMBAI: DTH operator Tata Sky will be airing a line-up of programmes for kids this Children’s Day on 14 November.
Subscribers of the interactive services, Actve Fitness, Actve Cooking and Actve Fun Learn can watch the programmes on 13th and 14th of November at no additional cost.
The programmes have been designed specially to ensure complete enjoyment for kids, Tata Sky said.
- To keep your child active and fit, you can tune them in to Actve Fitness where specially designed activity classes by Mickey Mehta, focused on getting taller and healthier, will be aired
- For the first time in India, Tata Sky will bring Actve Cooking for kids. It will feature fun, easy and delicious recipes which kids can not only enjoy, but cook themselves. Recipes for fun food dishes such as donuts and pizza will be on display
- To carry on the merriment, Actve Fun Learn will have a Children’s Day special programme with videos on animated rhymes, stories, how to draw videos, classroom jokes, nail art videos learning videos, cartoons and craft videos.