- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Tata Sky’s special Children’s Day offering
MUMBAI: DTH operator Tata Sky will be airing a line-up of programmes for kids this Children’s Day on 14 November.
Subscribers of the interactive services, Actve Fitness, Actve Cooking and Actve Fun Learn can watch the programmes on 13th and 14th of November at no additional cost.
The programmes have been designed specially to ensure complete enjoyment for kids, Tata Sky said.
- To keep your child active and fit, you can tune them in to Actve Fitness where specially designed activity classes by Mickey Mehta, focused on getting taller and healthier, will be aired
- For the first time in India, Tata Sky will bring Actve Cooking for kids. It will feature fun, easy and delicious recipes which kids can not only enjoy, but cook themselves. Recipes for fun food dishes such as donuts and pizza will be on display
- To carry on the merriment, Actve Fun Learn will have a Children’s Day special programme with videos on animated rhymes, stories, how to draw videos, classroom jokes, nail art videos learning videos, cartoons and craft videos.