- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Tata Sky to launch special movie service for kids
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Tata Sky is launching an ad-free special movie service for kids on 3 May.
Tata Sky Kids Cinema, as the service is called, will be available in HD on channel #300 and in SD on channel #301.
This will be an ongoing service available to Tata Sky subscribers free of cost.
The service will have a mix of Indian and international movies with 50+ premieres in a year.
In May 2016, the DTH operator had launched Tata Sky Kids’ Showcase service featuring an exclusive array of children’s films from multiple countries.
The service featured a bouquet of over 40 films from across the globe including Denmark, Norway, France, Japan, Russia, the Czech Republic, Finland, UK and USA apart from Indian movies.