- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Tata Sky to launch special movie service for kids
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Tata Sky is launching an ad-free special movie service for kids on 3 May.
Tata Sky Kids Cinema, as the service is called, will be available in HD on channel #300 and in SD on channel #301.
This will be an ongoing service available to Tata Sky subscribers free of cost.
The service will have a mix of Indian and international movies with 50+ premieres in a year.
In May 2016, the DTH operator had launched Tata Sky Kids’ Showcase service featuring an exclusive array of children’s films from multiple countries.
The service featured a bouquet of over 40 films from across the globe including Denmark, Norway, France, Japan, Russia, the Czech Republic, Finland, UK and USA apart from Indian movies.