- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Tata Sky to launch special movie service for kids
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Tata Sky is launching an ad-free special movie service for kids on 3 May.
Tata Sky Kids Cinema, as the service is called, will be available in HD on channel #300 and in SD on channel #301.
This will be an ongoing service available to Tata Sky subscribers free of cost.
The service will have a mix of Indian and international movies with 50+ premieres in a year.
In May 2016, the DTH operator had launched Tata Sky Kids’ Showcase service featuring an exclusive array of children’s films from multiple countries.
The service featured a bouquet of over 40 films from across the globe including Denmark, Norway, France, Japan, Russia, the Czech Republic, Finland, UK and USA apart from Indian movies.