- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Tata Sky to celebrate women’s week with special offers
MUMBAI: Celebrating women’s week from 4 to 10 March, Tata Sky will offer some of its content-rich services at a subscription fee of just Re 1 per service for the first month.
These services include Tata Sky Cooking, Tata Sky Fitness, Tata Sky Music, Dance Studio and Miniplex.
These unique services will cater to women with tailored programming benefiting or entertaining them in their daily lives.
Miniplex will offer movies such as ‘Queen’, ‘Befikre’, ‘Chalk & Duster’, ‘Black’, ‘Gippi’, ‘Angry Indian Goddess’ and ‘Life in a Metro’.
Dance Studio will include choreography sessions of contemporary and Bollywood dance styles from popular peppy tracks such as ‘Tamma Tamma’ by Madhuri Dixit Nene, ‘Afghan Jalebi’ by Meher Malik and ‘Paani Da’ by Mohena Kumari Singh.
Tata Sky Fitness will feature content on Zumba, Pilates and anti-ageing from renowned fitness trainers such as Shwetambari Shetty, Yasmin Karachiwala, Nawaz Modi Singhania and many more.
Tata Sky Cooking will showcase multiple cuisines and delicacies from celebrity chefs such as Tarla Dalal, Jiggs Kalra, Harpal Singh Sokhi and Nilesh Limaye.