- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Tata Sky strengthens senior management team
MUMBAI: DTH player Tata Sky has strengthened its top-level management with the appointment of Pallavi Puri as chief commercial officer and Malay Dikshit as chief communications officer.
Tata Sky MD and CEO Harit Nagpal said, “The new appointments at Tata Sky are a value addition to our already strong leadership team.”
In her new role, Puri will be in charge of the commercial function which includes subscription revenue management and enhancing value-added services (VAS). Prior to this role, she was handling the VAS services for Vodafone.
Having 17 years of experience, Puri has worked with brands like Blow Plast, Hutch which later became Vodafone. She handled prepaid, customer value management platform.
Dikshit will spearhead the brand communications division, being responsible for developing marketing and communication strategies across traditional and new-age mediums. He is also entrusted with taking the brand identity of Tata Sky to the next phase.
Prior to joining Tata Sky, he was the marketing director for Diageo in Moët Hennessey Diageo for Malaysia and Singapore. He was also associated with Reckitt Benckiser and Cadbury in the past.