- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Tata Sky strengthens senior management team
MUMBAI: DTH player Tata Sky has strengthened its top-level management with the appointment of Pallavi Puri as chief commercial officer and Malay Dikshit as chief communications officer.
Tata Sky MD and CEO Harit Nagpal said, “The new appointments at Tata Sky are a value addition to our already strong leadership team.”
In her new role, Puri will be in charge of the commercial function which includes subscription revenue management and enhancing value-added services (VAS). Prior to this role, she was handling the VAS services for Vodafone.
Having 17 years of experience, Puri has worked with brands like Blow Plast, Hutch which later became Vodafone. She handled prepaid, customer value management platform.
Dikshit will spearhead the brand communications division, being responsible for developing marketing and communication strategies across traditional and new-age mediums. He is also entrusted with taking the brand identity of Tata Sky to the next phase.
Prior to joining Tata Sky, he was the marketing director for Diageo in Moët Hennessey Diageo for Malaysia and Singapore. He was also associated with Reckitt Benckiser and Cadbury in the past.