- RBI to issue new Rs 200 note tomorrow
- SC declares right to privacy as Fundamental right
- Swine flu kills 1094 in India in 8 months
- Liquor stocks gain after Supreme Court clarifies on Highway liquor ban
- The charge that Narayana Murthy forced Vishal Sikka to resign is a lie
- BJP attacks Mamata, says CM trying to create divide among religions
Tata Sky issues notice to discontinue 29 channels for breach of contract
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Tata Sky has expressed intent to discontinue 29 TV channels for breach of contract.
The DTH operator, through a public notice, stated that these channels will be discontinued after three weeks.
The channels include iTV Network’s India News, India News Haryana, India News MP CG, India News UP UK, India News Rajasthan, News X, and News X HD, F7 Broadcast’s News World India and News World Odisha, and 9X Media’s 9XO.
It also includes Tamil channels Adhytam TV, Vendhar TV, and Puthiya Thalaimurai. Gujarati spiritual channel Soham is also part of the list.
Other channels include Dangal, Enterr10, Fakt Marathi, Jai Maharashtra, Protidin Time, Prameya News 7, HM TV, National Voice UP UK, IBC 24, Maharashtra 1, News BTV, Satsang, Jonack, Jeevan TV and Darshana TV.