- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Tata Sky issues notice to discontinue 29 channels for breach of contract
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Tata Sky has expressed intent to discontinue 29 TV channels for breach of contract.
The DTH operator, through a public notice, stated that these channels will be discontinued after three weeks.
The channels include iTV Network’s India News, India News Haryana, India News MP CG, India News UP UK, India News Rajasthan, News X, and News X HD, F7 Broadcast’s News World India and News World Odisha, and 9X Media’s 9XO.
It also includes Tamil channels Adhytam TV, Vendhar TV, and Puthiya Thalaimurai. Gujarati spiritual channel Soham is also part of the list.
Other channels include Dangal, Enterr10, Fakt Marathi, Jai Maharashtra, Protidin Time, Prameya News 7, HM TV, National Voice UP UK, IBC 24, Maharashtra 1, News BTV, Satsang, Jonack, Jeevan TV and Darshana TV.