- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Tata Sky issues notice to discontinue 29 channels for breach of contract
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Tata Sky has expressed intent to discontinue 29 TV channels for breach of contract.
The DTH operator, through a public notice, stated that these channels will be discontinued after three weeks.
The channels include iTV Network’s India News, India News Haryana, India News MP CG, India News UP UK, India News Rajasthan, News X, and News X HD, F7 Broadcast’s News World India and News World Odisha, and 9X Media’s 9XO.
It also includes Tamil channels Adhytam TV, Vendhar TV, and Puthiya Thalaimurai. Gujarati spiritual channel Soham is also part of the list.
Other channels include Dangal, Enterr10, Fakt Marathi, Jai Maharashtra, Protidin Time, Prameya News 7, HM TV, National Voice UP UK, IBC 24, Maharashtra 1, News BTV, Satsang, Jonack, Jeevan TV and Darshana TV.