- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Tata Sky celebrates 11th anniversary with official blog
MUMBAI: To mark its 11th anniversary, DTH platform Tata Sky is introducing its first-ever official blog, Tata Sky Blogbuster.
Tata Sky Blogbuster will cover original and exclusive pieces of content on trending topics in the field of movies and television entertainment.
The topics on the blog range from lifestyle, sports, entertainment, regional content, self-help to DIY. The blog will also keeps its viewers entertained and engaged through videos, interactive games, listicles and more.
Since its launch, Tata Sky has offered its customers innovative features such as PVR (personal video recorder) set-top box, daily recharge vouchers, DIY videos and other interactive services.
Tata Sky currently has its footprints spread across 1.5 lakh Indian towns with over 17 million connections.