- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Tata Sky adds 6 HD, 9 SD channels to bouquet
MUMBAI: DTH player Tata Sky has expanded its bouquet of channels by adding a total of six high-definition (HD) and nine standard-definition (SD) channels to its offering.
With this addition, the operator has a total of 24 HD channels in its bouquet. Tata Sky now offers a mix of entertainment, music, news and regional-language channels to its viewers.
The newly added HD channels include Zee Studio, Life OK, Sun TV, Gemini TV, Sony Six and CNBC Prime, while the new SD channels are Jaya Plus, Home Shop 18, News Express, News Nation, Jai Maharashtra, Zee Marudhara, Zee Khana Khazana, Zee Q and Discovery Tamil.
The addition of these new channels is in line with Tata Sky’s vision to offer a mix of the best content to its subscribers across the country.
Recently, Videocon d2h added four HD channels from Sun TV Network to strengthen its South Platinum HD Pack. The DTH player added Sun TV HD, KTV HD, Sun Music HD, and Gemini TV HD to its existing offering. With the addition of Sun TV Network channels, Videocon d2h now offers 27 HD channels including its Active 3D service.