- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Sun TV issues switch-off notice to GTPL Hathway for non-DAS areas
MUMBAI: Sun Distribution Services (SDS), the distribution arm of Sun TV Network, has issued disconnection notice to multi-system operator (MSO) GTPL Hathway for non-signing of agreement in non-DAS (digital addressable system) areas.
The notice states that the SDS channels will be switched off at the end of 21 days from the date of issuance of notice.
A GTPL Hathway official said that the MSO has a deal with the broadcaster for DAS areas. The dispute is in the non-DAS areas.
Sun TV Network, which runs 33 channels across genres and languages, does only RIO deals for addressable platforms.