- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Sun Direct woos customers with cinema + sports packages
MUMBAI: Sun Direct, South India’s leading direct-to-home (DTH) operator, is wooing new customers with Cinema + Sports packages. The DTH operator is offering customers IPL and FIFA World Cup on Sony Six free with the new connections starting at Rs 1590 only.
Customers who pay Rs 1590 will get one month of cinema + sports pack free. The DTH operator is offering three months of cinema + sports pack free for customers who pay Rs 1890. Similarly, customers who pay Rs 2290 and Rs 3390 can avail six and 13 months of cinema + sports pack free.
In addition to these offers, Sun Direct is offering sports channels at just Rs 155 as against Rs 235 charged by other DTH players. Customers can also save up to Rs 100 per month compared to other DTH connections and avoid paying hidden charges like recording and reconnection charges. Not stopping at this, subscribers can now record their favourite serials and movies at no extra cost on all its SD and HD boxes.
Existing customers can also get Pepsi IPL 2014 and 2014 FIFA World Cup by opting for long duration recharge. IPL 2014 on Sony Six will be absolutely free with the recharge of Rs 990 and above.
IPL 2014 and 2014 FIFA World cup on Sony Six will be free with the recharge of Rs 1900 and above. Also, the existing customers can get IPL 2014 on Sony Six for Rs 46 as an add-on and can get both Pepsi IPL 2014 and 2014 FIFA World Cup on Sony Six for Rs 88.
“As innovators in the DTH category, we strive to be unique in every way. By offering IPL 2014 and 2014 FIFA World Cup free of cost, subscribers can avail utmost value for their money. We will continue to modify our services to ensure that we are the most preferred DTH brand,” Sun Direct MD Mahesh Kumar said.