- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Sun Direct woos customers with cinema + sports packages
MUMBAI: Sun Direct, South India’s leading direct-to-home (DTH) operator, is wooing new customers with Cinema + Sports packages. The DTH operator is offering customers IPL and FIFA World Cup on Sony Six free with the new connections starting at Rs 1590 only.
Customers who pay Rs 1590 will get one month of cinema + sports pack free. The DTH operator is offering three months of cinema + sports pack free for customers who pay Rs 1890. Similarly, customers who pay Rs 2290 and Rs 3390 can avail six and 13 months of cinema + sports pack free.
In addition to these offers, Sun Direct is offering sports channels at just Rs 155 as against Rs 235 charged by other DTH players. Customers can also save up to Rs 100 per month compared to other DTH connections and avoid paying hidden charges like recording and reconnection charges. Not stopping at this, subscribers can now record their favourite serials and movies at no extra cost on all its SD and HD boxes.
Existing customers can also get Pepsi IPL 2014 and 2014 FIFA World Cup by opting for long duration recharge. IPL 2014 on Sony Six will be absolutely free with the recharge of Rs 990 and above.
IPL 2014 and 2014 FIFA World cup on Sony Six will be free with the recharge of Rs 1900 and above. Also, the existing customers can get IPL 2014 on Sony Six for Rs 46 as an add-on and can get both Pepsi IPL 2014 and 2014 FIFA World Cup on Sony Six for Rs 88.
“As innovators in the DTH category, we strive to be unique in every way. By offering IPL 2014 and 2014 FIFA World Cup free of cost, subscribers can avail utmost value for their money. We will continue to modify our services to ensure that we are the most preferred DTH brand,” Sun Direct MD Mahesh Kumar said.