- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Sun Direct launches Onam special offers for customers in Kerala
MUMBAI: Gearing up for the festive season of Onam, Sun Group-owned direct to home (DTH) platform Sun Direct has launched new offers for new and existing customers in Kerala.
The DTH operator said it is offering economical connection at Rs 1690 with one month subscription free. This offer includes 25 Malayalam channels along with popular sports and movie channels.
The DTH operator claimed that the offer will help customers to save up to Rs 100 per month compared to the competition.
For existing customers, it said that the monthly recharge for long duration recharge start at Rs 143. Customers can also avail video recording facility at no additional cost, it said.
Sun Direct MD Mahesh Kumar said, “Adding value to our subscriber’s entertainment, Sun Direct has put together the best of services for existing and new customers this Onam. By doing away with hidden charges on delayed recharge and recording facility, we hope to keep our customer’s spirit high this festive season.”
Sun Direct has 65 Sunshine service centres in Kerala. Recently, Sun Direct introduced a 24 x 7 helpline to have queries addressed in less than 48 hours.