- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Sun Direct launches 200 Sunshine centres to improve customer service
MUMBAI: South India’s leading direct-to-home (DTH) operator Sun Direct has launched more than 200 Sunshine centres that will provide end-to-end services to the existing customers besides allowing prospective customers to avail new connections, demo and recharges.
Sun Direct has also introduced a 24×7 service hotline number: 076010-12345 that will allow subscribers to seek instant solutions to their problems with regard to product usage, its services, and new connection. The hotline number will ensure that customer grievances are addressed within 48 hours.
“Sun Direct yet again demonstrates that it excels in providing the best services to reach out and satisfy the widest cross-section of consumers. As a customer focused brand, these offerings reinstate Sun Direct’s commitment of providing value based offerings and utmost satisfaction to our customers,” said Sun Direct managing director Mahesh Kumar.