- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Sun Direct launches 200 Sunshine centres to improve customer service
MUMBAI: South India’s leading direct-to-home (DTH) operator Sun Direct has launched more than 200 Sunshine centres that will provide end-to-end services to the existing customers besides allowing prospective customers to avail new connections, demo and recharges.
Sun Direct has also introduced a 24×7 service hotline number: 076010-12345 that will allow subscribers to seek instant solutions to their problems with regard to product usage, its services, and new connection. The hotline number will ensure that customer grievances are addressed within 48 hours.
“Sun Direct yet again demonstrates that it excels in providing the best services to reach out and satisfy the widest cross-section of consumers. As a customer focused brand, these offerings reinstate Sun Direct’s commitment of providing value based offerings and utmost satisfaction to our customers,” said Sun Direct managing director Mahesh Kumar.