- Illegal Rohingya Muslims Might Have Links With ISI And Islamic State, Centre Tells SC
- Shane Bond open to coaching Indian Premier League side
- Flipkart expects 17x jump in fashion during Big Billion Days sale
- Digital payment bound to pick up with new technology: FM Arun Jaitley
- Top cop YC Modi, who had probed 2002 Gujarat riots, named new NIA chief
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Reliance Digital TV to remove four news channels
MUMBAI: Anil Ambani-promoted DTH company Reliance Digital TV will remove from 1 September four news channels, namely National Voice, Janasri News, CVR News and HM TV.
The DTH operator said in a public notice that the four channels had defaulted on payments. Hence these channels will be removed from the DTH platform.
National Voice is a Hindi news channel while Janasri News is a Kannada news channel. CVR News and HM TV are Telugu news channels.