- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Reliance Digital TV to remove four news channels
MUMBAI: Anil Ambani-promoted DTH company Reliance Digital TV will remove from 1 September four news channels, namely National Voice, Janasri News, CVR News and HM TV.
The DTH operator said in a public notice that the four channels had defaulted on payments. Hence these channels will be removed from the DTH platform.
National Voice is a Hindi news channel while Janasri News is a Kannada news channel. CVR News and HM TV are Telugu news channels.