- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Reliance Digital TV issues disconnection notice to iTV Network, Focus News
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Reliance Digital TV has issued a disconnection notice to iTV Network’s NewsX and India News and Focus News Network’s Focus HiFi and Focus NE.
According to the DTH operator, the abovementioned channels will not be available on the platform from 16 July.
It has issued the disconnection notice to NewsX and India News due to expiry of contract with the broadcaster.
In the case of Focus HiFi and Focus NE, the DTH operator said that the channels will not be there due to unavailability of signals from the broadcaster.
Focus News Network, which runs Focus News, Focus Odia and Focus Haryana, had last month shut down Focus HiFi and Focus NE.
Airtel Digital TV had also last month issued a disconnection notice to Focus News and Focus Odia due to non-renewal of agreement.