- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
TRAI recommends increasing FDI in TV distribution and Radio to 74% and 26%; favours status quo in news and current affairs.
TDSAT says it will not go into the issue as the matter is pending in Supreme Court, which will take a final call in the matter.
MUMBAI: The Information and Broadcasting (I&B) ministry has further revised the sunset date for analogue cable TV switch-off across the country as part of its final views on timeline for implementation of DAS in India. In response to the revised …