- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
TRAI recommends increasing FDI in TV distribution and Radio to 74% and 26%; favours status quo in news and current affairs.
TDSAT says it will not go into the issue as the matter is pending in Supreme Court, which will take a final call in the matter.
MUMBAI: The Information and Broadcasting (I&B) ministry has further revised the sunset date for analogue cable TV switch-off across the country as part of its final views on timeline for implementation of DAS in India. In response to the revised …