- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Pepsi MTV Indies HD now available on Dish TV
MUMBAI: Leading direct-to-home (DTH) operator Dish TV has added Pepsi MTV Indies HD to its existing portfolio of HD channels. Consequently, the subculture-focused channel will be available on Dish TV channel number 87.
With this addition, the HD channel count on the DTH platform has gone up to 37.
Dish TV COO Salil Kapoor said, “Being a pioneer and market leader, Dish TV has always stood up to its promise of providing maximum entertainment. Latest trends suggest that people are watching HD channels, keeping that demand we are delighted to add MTV Indies HD and will continue to adding what consumer wants and provide the source of rich infotainment to audiences in largest DTH platform.”
Indiacast UTV Media Distribution COO Gaurav Gandhi added, “With the launch of MTV Indies SD and HD on the platform, we have further strengthened our partnership with Dish TV and as a network, we remain committed to delivering high-quality entertainment and news services to our viewers across the country—a vision that is shared by Dish TV. With the channel now available on Dish TV, more viewers across India would have access to the engaging content which the channel has to offer.”
MTV Indies HD is mainly targeted at the youth and showcases a variety of content, such as insights into iconic album arts, a look at what happens backstage at major concerts, graffiti art, etc.