- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
OneAlliance issues disconnection notice to Reliance Digital TV
MUMBAI: MSM Discovery, which operates under the TheOneAlliance brand, has issued disconnection notice to direct-to-home (DTH) operator Reliance Digital TV for non-payment of dues.
According to the notice issued by MSM Discovery on 5 March, customers of Reliance Digital TV will stop receiving the 26 channels distributed by the content aggregator if the DTH operator fails to clear its outstanding dues.
“We have issued notice to Reliance Digital TV as they have not cleared dues,” MSM Discovery EVP sales and strategy Makarand Palekar said.
A Reliance Digital TV official refused to comment on the issue. “We don’t have any comments to make on the issue,” the official said.
MSM Discovery had yesterday resolved its dispute with multi-system operator (MSO) IndusInd Media and Communications Ltd (IMCL) after the latter cleared its outstanding dues.