- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
OneAlliance issues disconnection notice to Reliance Digital TV
MUMBAI: MSM Discovery, which operates under the TheOneAlliance brand, has issued disconnection notice to direct-to-home (DTH) operator Reliance Digital TV for non-payment of dues.
According to the notice issued by MSM Discovery on 5 March, customers of Reliance Digital TV will stop receiving the 26 channels distributed by the content aggregator if the DTH operator fails to clear its outstanding dues.
“We have issued notice to Reliance Digital TV as they have not cleared dues,” MSM Discovery EVP sales and strategy Makarand Palekar said.
A Reliance Digital TV official refused to comment on the issue. “We don’t have any comments to make on the issue,” the official said.
MSM Discovery had yesterday resolved its dispute with multi-system operator (MSO) IndusInd Media and Communications Ltd (IMCL) after the latter cleared its outstanding dues.