- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
OneAlliance issues disconnection notice to Reliance Digital TV
MUMBAI: MSM Discovery, which operates under the TheOneAlliance brand, has issued disconnection notice to direct-to-home (DTH) operator Reliance Digital TV for non-payment of dues.
According to the notice issued by MSM Discovery on 5 March, customers of Reliance Digital TV will stop receiving the 26 channels distributed by the content aggregator if the DTH operator fails to clear its outstanding dues.
“We have issued notice to Reliance Digital TV as they have not cleared dues,” MSM Discovery EVP sales and strategy Makarand Palekar said.
A Reliance Digital TV official refused to comment on the issue. “We don’t have any comments to make on the issue,” the official said.
MSM Discovery had yesterday resolved its dispute with multi-system operator (MSO) IndusInd Media and Communications Ltd (IMCL) after the latter cleared its outstanding dues.