- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Jewellery shopping channel Gemporia TV launches on Dish TV
MUMBAI: Gemporia TV, which claims to be India’s first jewellery shopping channel, has launched on direct-to-home (DTH) platform Dish TV. The channel is also available on Videocon d2h.
With the addition of Gemporia TV, Dish TV now offers nine shopping channels, which it says is the highest among the DTH players and is available in all subscription packs, in all categories for its viewers.
Dish TV India COO Salil Kapoor said, “Being a pioneer and market leader, Dish TV has always stood up to its promise of providing unique content to its viewers. Gemporia TV is one such unique channel where people can buy gems and jewellery. Addition of Gemporia TV, the ninth shopping channel on our platform, also proves that due to undisputed leadership and popularity of Dish TV platform among viewers, more and more shopping channels want to get aligned with us.”
Gemporia founder Steve Bennet said, “An ever growing customer base across the globe, through our TV channels and website in the UK and US, Gemporia TV comes to our manufacturing home in India with the promise of being able to deliver even better deals. We are very happy to launch with Dish TV in India, a leader in content and technology innovation.”
Gemporia TV India co-founder Manuj Goyal said, “Gemporia manufactures the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made fine jewellery. Our unique business model involves using only genuine gemstones and precious metals to create beautiful timeless treasures. We make limited editions and bring them to you at direct-to-home prices, cutting out all the middlemen.”