- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
ID launches on Tata Sky
MUMBAI: Discovery Networks’ crime and forensic investigation-focused Hindi entertainment channel ID (Investigation Discovery) has launched on Tata Sky.
The channel is now available as part of the basic pack of the DTH platform on channel number 135.
In less than three months of its launch, ID is available on digital and analogue platforms including Dish TV, Airtel Digital TV, Videocon d2h, Siti Cable, Hathway, DEN, GTPL, In-Digital, Digi Cable and now on Tata Sky.
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP and GM South Asia and Southeast Asia Rahul Johri said, “ID has been recognised for its distinct appeal, refreshing programming and unique positioning. We are delighted to have Tata Sky as our distribution partner and its viewers can enjoy the best investigative programmes in Hindi in the comfort of their homes.”
Aimed at the passionate Indian viewer, ID features true stories of human nature. The channel’s numerous series, in-depth specials and thought-provoking one-offs challenge viewers’ perceptions about crime and investigation.