- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Gemporia TV available on Tata Sky
MUMBAI: Jewellery shopping channel Gemporia TV is strengthening its reach on direct-to-home (DTH) platforms. After Dish TV and Videocon d2h, the channel has now launched on Tata Sky.
Launched in September 2015, Gemporia TV is now live on Tata Sky on channel no 155 and is available on Dish TV (116) and Videocon D2H (111) in India along with their website- gemporia.in.
Gemporia TV co-founder Manuj Goyal said, “In India, we bring you these exquisite pieces, directly from our factories to your home, eliminating all middlemen, bringing the costs lower and at DTH prices. We are enlivened with Gemporia’s expanded audience base of over 50 million homes with the launch on Tata Sky, one of the leading DTH providers in India. Our intention is to be available across DTH platforms and gradually move our presence on cable.”
He added, “Our product size is constantly increasing to fit the business needs. The jewellery ranges from earrings to necklaces to charms to rings for women & men, in multiple styles. Our average item value has been Rs 4216. For Sterling Silver jewellery, our sweet spot is Rs 999. For Gold Jewellery, we have seen maximum sales in Rs 5000 to 8000 pricing category. Rings are currently 50% of our sales, I guess as most retailers find it challenging to stock rings in different sizes. We keep a wide variety of gemstone jewellery – Rubies, Emeralds, Sapphires, Tanzanites, Pearls, Topaz, Opals, Amethyst, Citrines, Garnets, Onyxs and Tourmalines besides diamonds. Our presence on Tata Sky brings a whole new audience with a completely different demographic. We are excited to see how these numbers will shift.”