- Four hundred TMC members join BJP in Tripura
- JK issue must be resolved as per Kashmiris' aspirations: Pakistan
- Kapil Sharma hit Sunil Grover with a shoe, confirms a crew member
- Baahubali 2: SS Rajamouli's Film To Release Across 6500 Screens
- Bombay HC to state: No punitive action against resident doctors if they resume work
- AIADMK Deputy General Secretary Dinakaran & rebel Madhusudhanan file papers for bypoll
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad beats AI staffer with slippers, employees demand strict action
Videocon d2h has issued a notice stating that four channels will not be available on the platform from 1 April.
Videocon d2h issues public notice stating that Hindi GEC Epic and Bhojpuir GEC Mahuaa will not be available on its platform from 23 March.
Tata Sky has expressed intent to discontinue 29 TV channels for breach of contract. Through a public notice, it stated that these channels will be discontinued after three weeks.
Freedish has mopped up Rs 65.5 cr from the sale of 10 slots. The highest bid was for Rs 7.3 cr. With this, the revenue of Doordarshan’s DTH platform stands at Rs 250 cr this fiscal. The 10 channels that won slots include Sony Pal, Rishtey, Manoranjan Movies, MTV Beats, Dhamaal, Mubu, Star Utsav Movies, ETV UP, ETV Rajasthan and Movie House.
Dish TV adds newly launched sports channel DSports from the house of Discovery. With this, Dish TV now offers 13 sports channels in SD.