- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Tata Sky will add six new channels on 26 May. These include three news channels. Earlier, the DTH firm had added 5 HD channels.
Tata Sky has beefed up its HD channel line-up with the addition of five HD channels, including three regional, one youth & music, and one sports channel.
To take on Reliance Jio’s broadband service JioFibre, Bharti Airtel has unveiled a new promotional offer that bundles its broadband and DTH services in a package.
‘Tata Sky Bollywood Premiere’ will telecast bigger movies unlike Miniplex, which had smaller titles. It will showcase one premiere every week along with some premium movies.