- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Tata Sky has expressed intent to discontinue 29 TV channels for breach of contract. Through a public notice, it stated that these channels will be discontinued after three weeks.
Freedish has mopped up Rs 65.5 cr from the sale of 10 slots. The highest bid was for Rs 7.3 cr. With this, the revenue of Doordarshan’s DTH platform stands at Rs 250 cr this fiscal. The 10 channels that won slots include Sony Pal, Rishtey, Manoranjan Movies, MTV Beats, Dhamaal, Mubu, Star Utsav Movies, ETV UP, ETV Rajasthan and Movie House.
Dish TV adds newly launched sports channel DSports from the house of Discovery. With this, Dish TV now offers 13 sports channels in SD.
Prime Focus Technologies inks deal with Tata Sky to create exclusive subscriber communications for DTH firm’s value-added services.