- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Dish TV’s products and services take an online route with Amazon.in
MUMBAI: Taking the DTH shopping experience to the online platform, Dish TV today announced the availability of its entire range of products and services on India’s largest online store, Amazon.in This will give its subscribers the ease of buying the products and services online.
DishTV CEO Arun Kapoor said, “For further ease of serving our customers, Dish TV brings the entire range of its products and services on an online shopping platform, Amazon.in. As a mass product we believe that the customer is king and our availability on Amazon.in’s platform continues our legacy to reach out to more customers.”
Amazon.in India director seller services Gopal Pillai said, “We are excited to be the partner of choice for Dish TV and offer our customers across India access the entire range of Dish TV’s products and services. Customers on Amazon.in will now be able to shop with ease for Dish TV products and benefit from Amazon’s simple, convenient, reliable and globally trusted shopping experience.”