- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Dish TV takes HD channel count to 49 with Max HD and Nick HD+
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Dish TV has enriched its high-definition (HD) bouquet with the addition of Max HD and Nick HD+, thus taking its HD channel count to 49.
Dish TV subscribers will be able to watch Max HD and Nick HD on channel nos 14 and 63 respectively.
Dish TV India CEO Arun Kapoor said, “Latest trends suggest that the growth of the high-definition category over the past year, along with rising sales of flat panel TVs (LED/LCD), has added a new dimension to the superior HD viewing experience. With the usage of DTH connections with HD boxes, the experience quotient for the subscribers is all set to go up.
“We are proud to announce the addition of Max HD and Nick HD channels on our platform. DishTV has a complete offering and mix of HD entertainment, music, news and regional language channels (for its viewers) and has maximum content with 49 HD channels, making it the highest in the country.”