- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Dish TV seeks shareholders’ nod to raise Rs 35 bn through loans and NCD
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Dish TV is seeking shareholders’ nod to authorise the board of directors to borrow up to Rs 3,000 crore (Rs 30 billion) over and above the paid-up share capital and free reserve of the company.
The DTH company is also seeking shareholders’ nod to offer or invite for subscription of non-convertible debentures on private placement basis up to Rs 500 crore (Rs 5 billion).
Dish TV has asked shareholders to authorise the board for the creation of charge/mortgage on assets of the company as well as for making investment/giving any loan or guarantee/providing security up to Rs 500 crore (Rs 5 billion).
The voting period will commence on 8 August at 9 am and end on 6 September at 6:30 pm.