- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Dish TV Q4 highlights
MUMBAI: Dish TV Q4 EBITDA for the quarter was at Rs 128.9 crore, up 7.4 per cent YoY.
Standalone operating revenue stood at Rs 636.9 crore, up 14.7 per cent YoY.
Dish TV added 226000 net subscribers during the quarter ended March 31, 2014.
Net subscriber base stood at 11.4 million.
The company regained incremental share leadership during the quarter; exited with 24% share of gross additions.
Average ARPU for the fiscal stood at Rs 170, up 7.6 per cent YoY.
Monthly churn maintained at 0.6 per cent.