- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Dish TV Q4 highlights
MUMBAI: Dish TV Q4 EBITDA for the quarter was at Rs 128.9 crore, up 7.4 per cent YoY.
Standalone operating revenue stood at Rs 636.9 crore, up 14.7 per cent YoY.
Dish TV added 226000 net subscribers during the quarter ended March 31, 2014.
Net subscriber base stood at 11.4 million.
The company regained incremental share leadership during the quarter; exited with 24% share of gross additions.
Average ARPU for the fiscal stood at Rs 170, up 7.6 per cent YoY.
Monthly churn maintained at 0.6 per cent.