- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Dish TV Q3 FY15 highlights
MUMBAI: Dish TV’s net loss has reduced to Rs 2.9 crore for the quarter ended 31 December, 2014.
The DTH company added 416,000 net subscribers during the quarter.
Subscription revenue of Rs 655.4 crore.
Net subscriber base of 12.5 million.
EBITDA at Rs 191.2 crore, EBITDA margin at 26.8 per cent.
Free cash flow of Rs 29.8 crore.
ARPU at Rs 177.
Churn maintained at 0.7 per cent per month.
Await detailed report…