- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Dish TV Q3 FY15 highlights
MUMBAI: Dish TV’s net loss has reduced to Rs 2.9 crore for the quarter ended 31 December, 2014.
The DTH company added 416,000 net subscribers during the quarter.
Subscription revenue of Rs 655.4 crore.
Net subscriber base of 12.5 million.
EBITDA at Rs 191.2 crore, EBITDA margin at 26.8 per cent.
Free cash flow of Rs 29.8 crore.
ARPU at Rs 177.
Churn maintained at 0.7 per cent per month.
Await detailed report…