- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Dish TV Q3 FY15 highlights
MUMBAI: Dish TV’s net loss has reduced to Rs 2.9 crore for the quarter ended 31 December, 2014.
The DTH company added 416,000 net subscribers during the quarter.
Subscription revenue of Rs 655.4 crore.
Net subscriber base of 12.5 million.
EBITDA at Rs 191.2 crore, EBITDA margin at 26.8 per cent.
Free cash flow of Rs 29.8 crore.
ARPU at Rs 177.
Churn maintained at 0.7 per cent per month.
Await detailed report…