- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Dish TV Q2 FY15 highlights
MUMBAI: Dish TV reported a standalone net loss of Rs 15.1 crore (Rs 151 million) for the quarter ended 30 September 2014.
The DTH company added 378,000 subscribers during the quarter.
Subscription revenue of Rs 616.8 crore.
Net subscriber base of 12.1 million.
EBITDA at Rs 162.3 crore, EBITDA margin at 24.1 per cent.
Free cash flow of Rs 11 crore.
ARPU at Rs 172.
Churn maintained at 0.7 per cent.
Await detailed report…