- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Dish TV Q2 FY15 highlights
MUMBAI: Dish TV reported a standalone net loss of Rs 15.1 crore (Rs 151 million) for the quarter ended 30 September 2014.
The DTH company added 378,000 subscribers during the quarter.
Subscription revenue of Rs 616.8 crore.
Net subscriber base of 12.1 million.
EBITDA at Rs 162.3 crore, EBITDA margin at 24.1 per cent.
Free cash flow of Rs 11 crore.
ARPU at Rs 172.
Churn maintained at 0.7 per cent.
Await detailed report…