- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Dish TV Q2 FY15 highlights
MUMBAI: Dish TV reported a standalone net loss of Rs 15.1 crore (Rs 151 million) for the quarter ended 30 September 2014.
The DTH company added 378,000 subscribers during the quarter.
Subscription revenue of Rs 616.8 crore.
Net subscriber base of 12.1 million.
EBITDA at Rs 162.3 crore, EBITDA margin at 24.1 per cent.
Free cash flow of Rs 11 crore.
ARPU at Rs 172.
Churn maintained at 0.7 per cent.
Await detailed report…