- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Dish TV offers sops to Indian armed forces
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Dish TV has launched a campaign ‘Jahan Desh ke Rakshak wahan tak Dish TV’ celebrating the Indian armed forces.
The campaign is meant to position Dish TV as the biggest DTH player with the widest network that even reaches far-flung areas where the jawans of the Indian Army are posted.
As part of the campaign, Dish TV is offering discounts to the jawans of the defence and paramilitary forces and their families on Dish TV connections under the ‘Jai Jawan’ scheme.
Under this scheme, on new acquisition of SD or HD connection, a jawan can enjoy a host of special offers on the new set-top box as well as monthly recharge options. The extra relocation charges have also been waived off.
Dish TV CEO Arun Kapoor said, “It is truly an honour to salute our superheroes and brave hearts on Army Day. As an acknowledgement of their devotion to the nation, we have launched special offers for our jawans in the Indian armed forces and their families. This is our commitment to recognising the armed forces’ selfless services and sacrifices.”
As a tribute to the armed forces altruistic services, the brand has extended services to the nation’s protectors by introducing a relocation plan specifically designed for armed forces personnel and families, who are constantly on the move and are deputed to numerous locations. Dish TV will waive off the relocation charges when officers and jawans shift to a new location. With this bundle of offers, they can take their Dish TV connection everywhere they go at pocket-friendly prices and convenience.