- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Dish TV launches kids service with Shemaroo @ Rs 25 per month
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Dish TV has partnered content house Shemaroo Entertainment to launch a new premium service called ‘Kids Active’. The new service enhances Dish TV’s bouquet of value-added services to 10.
The service will be available as a free preview until 24 October, after which customers will be charged Rs 25 per month. Kids Active will be available on channel number 514 on Dish TV. Customers can activate this service easily by giving a missed call on 18005320001.
Kids Active offers original content ranging from stories, movies, songs, scientific experiment series and many more shows. The 24×7 ad-free infotainment service is targeted at kids in the age group of 6–12 years.
With the activation of the service, subscribers get an opportunity to view tales of Akbar and Birbal in English, animation songs, jungle tales, children’s movies and show promos, grandpas’ treasure of wonderful stories and fun learning with scientific experiments.
Dish TV CEO Arun Kumar Kapoor said, “We are delighted to announce our specialty offering targeted at the youngest generation. Kids segment is an area which is constantly in focus for us. Launch of Kids Active is yet another step for us to enhance our value-added services portfolio and cater to a wider set of audience. After getting positive response from our earlier services, we take immense pleasure to announce the launch of another value-added service within a span of just 20 days.”