- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Dish TV assigns consolidated media duties to MEC India
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Dish TV has assigned its consolidated media duties including ATL and digital business to MEC India. The duties will be managed by the agency’s Gurgaon office.
The DTH operator has decided to consolidate its ATL and digital business for a more uniform and seamless experience for its consumers across media.
With Phases III and IV of digitisation on the anvil, Dish TV is planning significant growth, acquisition, volumes as well as retention initiatives. The coming months are going to be full of action and challenges both in terms of festivals and events and sporting actions.
Dish TV’s brand portfolio includes SD/HD recorders, a strong HD content basket, and dish-online for streaming on mobile devices.
Dish TV EVP of marketing Anjali Malhotra commented, “We have not only provided innovative product solutions and finest services to our consumers, but build smart go-to market strategies and communication plans. The agency change is a manifestation of this philosophy. We are excited to work with MEC India and believe that the group will help us communicate more strategically and efficiently in this rapidly evolving marketplace.”
MEC India MD T Gangadhar said, “We are delighted with this win. We look forward to (our partnership with) Dish TV on their quest for disproportionate share of the digitisation opportunity. We are particularly excited about leveraging the power of data for smart, business-oriented solutions.”
MEC India’s client roster includes clients such as Colgate-Palmolive, Britannia, Nivea, Flipkart, Citibank, Honda Motorcycles and Scooters, Mercedes Benz, General Electric, Zee Network, Reliance Group, CavinKare, and Malayala Manorama, to name only a few.