- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Dish TV appoints Sandeep Bajpai as VP of marketing
MUMBAI: Essel Group’s direct-to-home (DTH) arm Dish TV has roped in Sandeep Bajpai as its new VP of marketing. His last stint was with Tata DoCoMo as head of communication and experience.
Bajpai brings with him 14 years of experience in the fields of brand development, strategic marketing, consumer reach and analytics in the telecom and retail space.
He will focus on consolidating Dish TV’s strong presence in the market while strengthening the organisational capabilities within the company.
On his appointment, Bajpai said, “Dish TV has been one of the great success stories in India’s DTH business and has pioneered the democratisation of technology for the masses by addressing specific consumer needs with constant innovations. Therefore, it is a great opportunity for me to lead Dish TV into its next phase of growth by consolidating and further strengthening its position in India, and looking at global markets to complete its transition of becoming a global force to reckon with.”