- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Dish TV appoints Sandeep Bajpai as VP of marketing
MUMBAI: Essel Group’s direct-to-home (DTH) arm Dish TV has roped in Sandeep Bajpai as its new VP of marketing. His last stint was with Tata DoCoMo as head of communication and experience.
Bajpai brings with him 14 years of experience in the fields of brand development, strategic marketing, consumer reach and analytics in the telecom and retail space.
He will focus on consolidating Dish TV’s strong presence in the market while strengthening the organisational capabilities within the company.
On his appointment, Bajpai said, “Dish TV has been one of the great success stories in India’s DTH business and has pioneered the democratisation of technology for the masses by addressing specific consumer needs with constant innovations. Therefore, it is a great opportunity for me to lead Dish TV into its next phase of growth by consolidating and further strengthening its position in India, and looking at global markets to complete its transition of becoming a global force to reckon with.”