- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Dish TV appoints Sandeep Bajpai as VP of marketing
MUMBAI: Essel Group’s direct-to-home (DTH) arm Dish TV has roped in Sandeep Bajpai as its new VP of marketing. His last stint was with Tata DoCoMo as head of communication and experience.
Bajpai brings with him 14 years of experience in the fields of brand development, strategic marketing, consumer reach and analytics in the telecom and retail space.
He will focus on consolidating Dish TV’s strong presence in the market while strengthening the organisational capabilities within the company.
On his appointment, Bajpai said, “Dish TV has been one of the great success stories in India’s DTH business and has pioneered the democratisation of technology for the masses by addressing specific consumer needs with constant innovations. Therefore, it is a great opportunity for me to lead Dish TV into its next phase of growth by consolidating and further strengthening its position in India, and looking at global markets to complete its transition of becoming a global force to reckon with.”