- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Dish TV appoints Pushkar Singh Kataria as HR chief
MUMBAI: Leading direct-to-home (DTH) operator Dish TV has appointed Pushkar Singh Kataria as chief human resources officer with immediate effect.
In his new role, Kataria will be responsible for reshaping the organisational design and the rewards structure to reflect the dynamics of the business environment.
He will also provide strategic leadership, oversee talent management and drive HR excellence. The announcement comes ahead of Dish TV and Videocon’s merger, after which Kataria will be leading the HR operations of the merged entity Dish TV Videocon.
Dish TV Group CEO Anil Dua stated, “I am delighted to welcome Mr Kataria into the Dish TV family. Having worked across all specialised areas of the HR domain, he comes with solid experience. With Dish TV at the cusp of significant transformation, this experience should stand us in good state, on both business and employee fronts. Mr Kataria’s leadership and dynamism will help us steer future growth in this new phase of our journey.”
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Kataria has worked in various organisations such as Reliance Capital, Vedanta Resources and Praxair.
Kataria brings in profound understanding and knowledge about the industry, and showcases expertise in many aspects of human resources management including organisational development, talent management and performance management. He has also introduced several change management initiatives.
Prior to joining Dish TV, he served as the chief people officer and president at Reliance Capital. He is an engineer by qualification and done post-graduation in HR. His interests include travelling and cricket.