- Four hundred TMC members join BJP in Tripura
- JK issue must be resolved as per Kashmiris' aspirations: Pakistan
- Kapil Sharma hit Sunil Grover with a shoe, confirms a crew member
- Baahubali 2: SS Rajamouli's Film To Release Across 6500 Screens
- Bombay HC to state: No punitive action against resident doctors if they resume work
- AIADMK Deputy General Secretary Dinakaran & rebel Madhusudhanan file papers for bypoll
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad beats AI staffer with slippers, employees demand strict action
Dish TV adds govt’s Digishala channel on its platform
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Dish TV has added government of India’s newly launched TV channel Digishala on its platform.
The free-to-air (FTA) channel has been launched with the aim of educating the masses on various digital payment modes.
The channel has been placed on Dish TV’s LCN number 2036. Dish TV is the only DTH operator to offer this channel to its more than 15 million subscribers.
Digishala aims to introduce the use of cashless, paperless and faceless digital payment transactions to rural and semi-urban people across villages and small towns. These are the areas where Dish TV enjoys a unique reach and top-of-the-mind recall.
According to Dish TV, more than 40% of its customers do online recharge transactions. As far as B2B transactions are concerned, Dish TV has turned them cashless.