- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Dish TV adds 9 Malayalam channels
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Dish TV has added nine new Malayalam channels to its bouquet, taking the total number of regional offerings for its subscribers in Kerala to 27 channels and services.
Incidentally, last week Dish TV had launched its sub-brand Zing in the Kerala market with 27 Malayalam channels and services.
The DTH company claims that with the addition of these channels, it has the maximum Malayalam channels in its bouquet.
Dish TV COO Salil Kapoor said, “Being a pioneer and market leader, Dish TV has always stood up to its promise of providing maximum width and depth of content with an overall number of 500+ channels and services. Dish TV has always taken the lead in enhancing the value proposition and believes in providing the maximum and the best in entertainment to its subscribers. Our endeavour is to increase affinity with our audiences by providing them the choice of content they would like to watch. And now by adding nine popular Malayalam news and entertainment channels in our bouquet, we take pride to offer maximum Malayalam content to our customers in Kerala and we will continue to expand our offerings with further additions.”
The channels include general entertainment channels Kaumudy and Jeevan, news channels Reporter, TV New, and People, infotainment channel Safari, kids channel Kochu, youth entertainment channel Kappa, and devotional channel Goodness.