- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
DD to conduct 22nd e-auction of Freedish slots on 22 Sep
MUMBAI: Doordarshan will conduct its 22nd online e-auction on 22 September for filling up the slots on Doordarshan’s free direct-to-home (DTH) service DD Freedish.
The reserve price is set at Rs 3.70 crore (Rs 37 million). The participation amount (EMD) for the e-auction is Rs 1.50 crore (Rs 15 million), which is to be deposited along with a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 10,000.
To participate in the e-auction process, interested private channels can submit their applications along with demand drafts by 22 September, 12 pm.
Noida-based C1 India Pvt Ltd will conduct the e-auction on behalf of Prasar Bharati.
The applicants must provide their uplink/downlink permission documents received from the ministries concerned. The demand drafts of unsuccessful bidders will be returned immediately or within a week after the completion of the e-auction process.
In the previous e-auction, the pubcaster had approved the continuation of four channels, namely Rishtey, Star Utsav, B4U Music and Zee Anmol, besides placement of two new channels Zee Sangam and Housefull.