- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
DD to conduct 22nd e-auction of Freedish slots on 22 Sep
MUMBAI: Doordarshan will conduct its 22nd online e-auction on 22 September for filling up the slots on Doordarshan’s free direct-to-home (DTH) service DD Freedish.
The reserve price is set at Rs 3.70 crore (Rs 37 million). The participation amount (EMD) for the e-auction is Rs 1.50 crore (Rs 15 million), which is to be deposited along with a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 10,000.
To participate in the e-auction process, interested private channels can submit their applications along with demand drafts by 22 September, 12 pm.
Noida-based C1 India Pvt Ltd will conduct the e-auction on behalf of Prasar Bharati.
The applicants must provide their uplink/downlink permission documents received from the ministries concerned. The demand drafts of unsuccessful bidders will be returned immediately or within a week after the completion of the e-auction process.
In the previous e-auction, the pubcaster had approved the continuation of four channels, namely Rishtey, Star Utsav, B4U Music and Zee Anmol, besides placement of two new channels Zee Sangam and Housefull.