- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
DD to conduct 22nd e-auction of Freedish slots on 22 Sep
MUMBAI: Doordarshan will conduct its 22nd online e-auction on 22 September for filling up the slots on Doordarshan’s free direct-to-home (DTH) service DD Freedish.
The reserve price is set at Rs 3.70 crore (Rs 37 million). The participation amount (EMD) for the e-auction is Rs 1.50 crore (Rs 15 million), which is to be deposited along with a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 10,000.
To participate in the e-auction process, interested private channels can submit their applications along with demand drafts by 22 September, 12 pm.
Noida-based C1 India Pvt Ltd will conduct the e-auction on behalf of Prasar Bharati.
The applicants must provide their uplink/downlink permission documents received from the ministries concerned. The demand drafts of unsuccessful bidders will be returned immediately or within a week after the completion of the e-auction process.
In the previous e-auction, the pubcaster had approved the continuation of four channels, namely Rishtey, Star Utsav, B4U Music and Zee Anmol, besides placement of two new channels Zee Sangam and Housefull.