- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
DD Free Dish to conduct 21st e-auction on 12 Aug
MUMBAI: Prasar Bharati will conduct its 21st online e-auction on 12 August for filling up the slots on Doordarshan’s free direct-to-home (DTH) service, DD Free Dish.
The reserve price is set at Rs 3.70 crore (Rs 37 million). The participation amount (EMD) for the e-auction is Rs 1.50 crore (Rs 15 million), which is to be deposited on or before 12 August along with a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 10,000.
Noida-based C1 India Pvt Ltd will conduct the e-auction on behalf of Prasar Bharati.
The applicants must provide their uplink/downlink permission documents received from the ministries concerned.
The demand drafts of unsuccessful bidders will be returned immediately or within a week after the completion of the e-auction process.
As of 1 July 2015, DD Free Dish offers 64 TV channels and 24 AIR radio channels.
The 20th e-auction was held on 11 February.