- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
DD Free Dish to conduct 21st e-auction on 12 Aug
MUMBAI: Prasar Bharati will conduct its 21st online e-auction on 12 August for filling up the slots on Doordarshan’s free direct-to-home (DTH) service, DD Free Dish.
The reserve price is set at Rs 3.70 crore (Rs 37 million). The participation amount (EMD) for the e-auction is Rs 1.50 crore (Rs 15 million), which is to be deposited on or before 12 August along with a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 10,000.
Noida-based C1 India Pvt Ltd will conduct the e-auction on behalf of Prasar Bharati.
The applicants must provide their uplink/downlink permission documents received from the ministries concerned.
The demand drafts of unsuccessful bidders will be returned immediately or within a week after the completion of the e-auction process.
As of 1 July 2015, DD Free Dish offers 64 TV channels and 24 AIR radio channels.
The 20th e-auction was held on 11 February.