- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
DD Free Dish to conduct 21st e-auction on 12 Aug
MUMBAI: Prasar Bharati will conduct its 21st online e-auction on 12 August for filling up the slots on Doordarshan’s free direct-to-home (DTH) service, DD Free Dish.
The reserve price is set at Rs 3.70 crore (Rs 37 million). The participation amount (EMD) for the e-auction is Rs 1.50 crore (Rs 15 million), which is to be deposited on or before 12 August along with a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 10,000.
Noida-based C1 India Pvt Ltd will conduct the e-auction on behalf of Prasar Bharati.
The applicants must provide their uplink/downlink permission documents received from the ministries concerned.
The demand drafts of unsuccessful bidders will be returned immediately or within a week after the completion of the e-auction process.
As of 1 July 2015, DD Free Dish offers 64 TV channels and 24 AIR radio channels.
The 20th e-auction was held on 11 February.