- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
DD Free Dish to conduct 18th e-auction on 28 November
MUMBAI: Prasar Bharati has decided to conduct its 18th online e-auction on 28 November for filling up the slots on Doordarshan’s free direct-to-home (DTH) service, DD Free Dish.
The e-auction will be conducted by Pune-based Synise Technologies on behalf of Prasar Bharati.
The reserve price is Rs 3.70 crore (Rs 37 million). The participation amount (EMD) in the 18th e-auction is Rs 1.50 crore (Rs 15 million), which is to be deposited in advance on or before 28 November along with a processing fee of Rs 10,000 (non-refundable).
Applicants are also required to deposit a demand draft of Rs 5,500. Registration amount favouring Synise Technologies is to be issued at the time of submission of the application.
The applicants must provide their e-mail address, contact numbers and uplink/downlink permission documents received from the concerned ministries.
The demand drafts of unsuccessful bidders will be returned immediately or within a week after the e-auction process is completed.
In the earlier e-auction, DD Free Dish had added ABP News, India TV, Focus News, Cinema TV, 9XM and Maha Movies.