19 Oct 2017
- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
The question arises as to why TRAI wants to interfere in the pricing aspect of CPE, which are offered to the customers by DTH operators already at a highly subsidized price.