- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Classical music channel Insync launches on Tata Sky
MUMBAI: Perfect Octave Media Projects’ classical music channel Insync has launched on direct-to-home (DTH) platform Tata Sky. lnsync is available on Tata Sky channel no 672.
The company is in talks with other DTH platforms like Airtel, Videocon and Dish for carrying the channel.
As per research done by the company on 10,000 music audiences across India, 45% of the targeted audiences have Tata Sky.
Tata Sky, the company said, is considered a dedicated platform with the highest number of elite class active subscribers and this feature matches with the TG for Insync, and hence agreement with Tata Sky is a milestone for Insync TV channel.
With this, Insync is now reaching nearly 22 million households across India on various cable and DTH platforms. The channel is beamed from satellite INSAT 20 covering footprints across Asia and some parts of Australia.
Insync is the only dedicated television platform for musicians in the music genres like Indian classical music, Carnatic music, ghazal, Sufi, fusion, folk, and regional music. As India is full of talent, the company foresees huge business potential in tapping the untapped talent from across all music genres.