- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Classical music channel Insync launches on Tata Sky
MUMBAI: Perfect Octave Media Projects’ classical music channel Insync has launched on direct-to-home (DTH) platform Tata Sky. lnsync is available on Tata Sky channel no 672.
The company is in talks with other DTH platforms like Airtel, Videocon and Dish for carrying the channel.
As per research done by the company on 10,000 music audiences across India, 45% of the targeted audiences have Tata Sky.
Tata Sky, the company said, is considered a dedicated platform with the highest number of elite class active subscribers and this feature matches with the TG for Insync, and hence agreement with Tata Sky is a milestone for Insync TV channel.
With this, Insync is now reaching nearly 22 million households across India on various cable and DTH platforms. The channel is beamed from satellite INSAT 20 covering footprints across Asia and some parts of Australia.
Insync is the only dedicated television platform for musicians in the music genres like Indian classical music, Carnatic music, ghazal, Sufi, fusion, folk, and regional music. As India is full of talent, the company foresees huge business potential in tapping the untapped talent from across all music genres.