- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Classical music channel Insync launches on Tata Sky
MUMBAI: Perfect Octave Media Projects’ classical music channel Insync has launched on direct-to-home (DTH) platform Tata Sky. lnsync is available on Tata Sky channel no 672.
The company is in talks with other DTH platforms like Airtel, Videocon and Dish for carrying the channel.
As per research done by the company on 10,000 music audiences across India, 45% of the targeted audiences have Tata Sky.
Tata Sky, the company said, is considered a dedicated platform with the highest number of elite class active subscribers and this feature matches with the TG for Insync, and hence agreement with Tata Sky is a milestone for Insync TV channel.
With this, Insync is now reaching nearly 22 million households across India on various cable and DTH platforms. The channel is beamed from satellite INSAT 20 covering footprints across Asia and some parts of Australia.
Insync is the only dedicated television platform for musicians in the music genres like Indian classical music, Carnatic music, ghazal, Sufi, fusion, folk, and regional music. As India is full of talent, the company foresees huge business potential in tapping the untapped talent from across all music genres.