- MIB integrates three media units under newly created BOC
- Republic TV, BTVI in strategic content alliance for Union Budget 2018
- Oyeeee Media gets board approval to partner Balaji, Essel Vision
- TV Today invests Rs 28.6 crore in Mail Today
- Prime Focus to raise Rs 330 cr via preferential warrants to cut debt
- Sony acquires India broadcast rights of T10 Cricket League
Big Ganga now available on Tata Sky
MUMBAI: Big Ganga is now available on DTH platform Tata Sky. The channel is available for viewers across metros, semi urban and rural markets on Tata Sky channel no. 1116.
With the addition of Big Ganga to the platform, Tata Sky subscribers can watch over five hours of original programming content ranging from genres as varied as religion, reality, family movies and fiction. Some of the channel’s popular shows include ‘Big Memsaab’, ‘Hindustan Ka Big Star’, along with blockbuster movies on weekends and upcoming reality show ‘Birha Muqabla’.
A Big Ganga spokesperson said, “We are happy to announce our availability on Tata Sky, which allows Big Ganga to expand its reach across the country. We are confident that our content will be thoroughly enjoyed by the new audiences, further enhancing our reach and position. Strengthening our distribution is a strategic move which will not only widen our audience base and popularity but will also give better value to our advertisers.”
Big Ganga is distributed across all cable operators in the states of Bihar, Jharkhand and UP. It is offered by major MSOs like Den Networks, Darsh Digital, Manthan and Siti Maurya. The channel is also available on DD Direct, Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Videocon d2h and Reliance Digital TV.