- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Airtel Pocket TV enables free viewing for election results
MUMBAI: Gearing up for the decisive counting day, Bharti Airtel’s DTH service arm Airtel Digital TV has enabled two days of free viewing for consumers of its mobile application Pocket TV.
The move is to enable viewers to catch all the live action on election results on the go for free.
Customers across the country can now download the mobile application and enjoy two days of free viewing of all news channels (Hindi, English and vernacular), and catch all the latest news updates on the poll results on the go.
The offer will be available to customers on 15 and 16 May, following which they will need to activate the service by sending an SMS from their registered mobile number.
Launched earlier this year, Pocket TV is now available on the iOS platform as well as the Google Play Store. It has around 150 live TV channels and over 10,000 hours of video content. It is available to customers at an introductory price of Rs 60 per month which is deducted from their Airtel digital TV account. Data charges are as applicable.