- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Airtel Digital TV, Shemaroo launch classic Hindi films and music service
MUMBAI: DTH player Airtel Digital TV and entertainment content house Shemaroo Entertainment have come together to launch a classic Bollywood movies and music service called SadabaharHitz.
Priced at Rs 39 per month, this ad-free service can be watched on channel no. 164 on Airtel Digital TV. To activate the service, Airtel Digital TV customers will have to simply give a missed call on 9109424242.
Shemaroo Entertainment director Hiren Gada said, “We are glad to launch SadabaharHitz, a service that showcases evergreen films and songs on a platform like Airtel Digital TV, one of the most popular DTH players in our country. The service is targeted to bring to the audience quality films and soulful songs that will not only be appealing to mid and older generation but also give youth an opportunity to reconnect with the era. There are not many options available for people who want to watch such movies on TV. Our service will cater to their need. SadabaharHitz is an endeavour to bring to our audience best of the classics that they can relish with friends and family.”
Airtel Digital TV CMO S Sriram added, “At Airtel Digital TV, we are constantly looking to deliver a content-rich TV viewing experience to our customers. We are delighted to partner Shemaroo for the launch SadabaharHitz, a content library of hit Hindi movies and songs from yesteryears. We believe that this platform is a worthy addition to our existing set of services and will help us deliver a more tailored customer experience at a great price.”