- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Airtel Digital TV Q2 highlights: churn increases to 1.3%, EBITDA at Rs 234.3 cr
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) player Airtel Digital TV has posted operating profit of Rs 234.3 crore (Rs 2.34 billion) for the quarter ended 30 September 2015 while EBITDA margin is at 33.1 per cent.
Q2 FY16 highlights are:
Airtel Digital TV Q2 total revenue stood at Rs 706.8 crore (Rs 7.07 billion).
EBIT profit was at Rs 17 crore (Rs 170 million).
Cash burn was at Rs 15.8 crore (Rs 158 million).
The company has added 164,000 net subscribers.
Average revenue per user (ARPU) was at Rs 224.
Monthly churn was at 1.3 per cent.
Await detailed report…