- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Airtel Digital TV Q2 highlights: churn increases to 1.3%, EBITDA at Rs 234.3 cr
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) player Airtel Digital TV has posted operating profit of Rs 234.3 crore (Rs 2.34 billion) for the quarter ended 30 September 2015 while EBITDA margin is at 33.1 per cent.
Q2 FY16 highlights are:
Airtel Digital TV Q2 total revenue stood at Rs 706.8 crore (Rs 7.07 billion).
EBIT profit was at Rs 17 crore (Rs 170 million).
Cash burn was at Rs 15.8 crore (Rs 158 million).
The company has added 164,000 net subscribers.
Average revenue per user (ARPU) was at Rs 224.
Monthly churn was at 1.3 per cent.
Await detailed report…