- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Airtel Digital TV Q2 highlights: churn increases to 1.3%, EBITDA at Rs 234.3 cr
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) player Airtel Digital TV has posted operating profit of Rs 234.3 crore (Rs 2.34 billion) for the quarter ended 30 September 2015 while EBITDA margin is at 33.1 per cent.
Q2 FY16 highlights are:
Airtel Digital TV Q2 total revenue stood at Rs 706.8 crore (Rs 7.07 billion).
EBIT profit was at Rs 17 crore (Rs 170 million).
Cash burn was at Rs 15.8 crore (Rs 158 million).
The company has added 164,000 net subscribers.
Average revenue per user (ARPU) was at Rs 224.
Monthly churn was at 1.3 per cent.
Await detailed report…