- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- 74 injured as train derails in Auraiya
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Airtel Digital TV Q1 FY16 highlights
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) player Airtel Digital TV has posted operating profit of Rs 240.8 crore (Rs 2.41 billion) for the quarter ended 30 June 2015 while EBITDA margin is at 35.2 per cent.
Q1 FY16 highlights are:
Airtel Digital TV Q1 total revenue stood at Rs 684.8 crore (Rs 6.85 billion).
EBIT was at Rs 41.5 crore (Rs 415 million).
The company has added 339,000 net subscribers.
Average revenue per user (ARPU) was at Rs 222.
Monthly churn was at 0.8 per cent.
Await detailed report…