- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Airtel Digital TV Q1 FY16 highlights
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) player Airtel Digital TV has posted operating profit of Rs 240.8 crore (Rs 2.41 billion) for the quarter ended 30 June 2015 while EBITDA margin is at 35.2 per cent.
Q1 FY16 highlights are:
Airtel Digital TV Q1 total revenue stood at Rs 684.8 crore (Rs 6.85 billion).
EBIT was at Rs 41.5 crore (Rs 415 million).
The company has added 339,000 net subscribers.
Average revenue per user (ARPU) was at Rs 222.
Monthly churn was at 0.8 per cent.
Await detailed report…