- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Airtel Digital TV Q1 FY16 highlights
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) player Airtel Digital TV has posted operating profit of Rs 240.8 crore (Rs 2.41 billion) for the quarter ended 30 June 2015 while EBITDA margin is at 35.2 per cent.
Q1 FY16 highlights are:
Airtel Digital TV Q1 total revenue stood at Rs 684.8 crore (Rs 6.85 billion).
EBIT was at Rs 41.5 crore (Rs 415 million).
The company has added 339,000 net subscribers.
Average revenue per user (ARPU) was at Rs 222.
Monthly churn was at 0.8 per cent.
Await detailed report…