- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Airtel Digital TV Q1 FY15 highlights
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) player Airtel Digital TV has posted operating profit of Rs 143.7 crore (Rs 1.437 billion) for the quarter ended 30 June 2014 while EBITDA margin is at 24.3 per cent.
Q1 FY15 highlights are:
Airtel Digital TV Q1 total revenue stood at Rs 591.5 crore (Rs 5.915 billion)
EBIT loss was at Rs 62.7 crore (Rs 627 million)
The company has added 376,000 net subscribers.
Average revenue per user (ARPU) was at Rs 214
Monthly churn was at 0.6 per cent.
Await detailed report…