- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Airtel Digital TV Q1 FY15 highlights
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) player Airtel Digital TV has posted operating profit of Rs 143.7 crore (Rs 1.437 billion) for the quarter ended 30 June 2014 while EBITDA margin is at 24.3 per cent.
Q1 FY15 highlights are:
Airtel Digital TV Q1 total revenue stood at Rs 591.5 crore (Rs 5.915 billion)
EBIT loss was at Rs 62.7 crore (Rs 627 million)
The company has added 376,000 net subscribers.
Average revenue per user (ARPU) was at Rs 214
Monthly churn was at 0.6 per cent.
Await detailed report…