- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
Airtel Digital TV Q1 FY15 highlights
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) player Airtel Digital TV has posted operating profit of Rs 143.7 crore (Rs 1.437 billion) for the quarter ended 30 June 2014 while EBITDA margin is at 24.3 per cent.
Q1 FY15 highlights are:
Airtel Digital TV Q1 total revenue stood at Rs 591.5 crore (Rs 5.915 billion)
EBIT loss was at Rs 62.7 crore (Rs 627 million)
The company has added 376,000 net subscribers.
Average revenue per user (ARPU) was at Rs 214
Monthly churn was at 0.6 per cent.
Await detailed report…